Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
28 March, 10:56 (E)
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Sammy; I'm not sure if you are still on here. If so could you help me understand how to get to the other side? All that has happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truthwill Prevail @DJTruth
10 March, 10:43
Thank you! Beautifully said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truthwill Prevail @DJTruth
10 March, 10:43
Thank you! Beautifully said.

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
10 March, 12:32
Powerful words....

Sha Chilen @shachilen
10 March, 12:00
I'm so ready for a BIG leap of faith! ♥️

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 March, 11:25

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
09 March, 11:08
Oh boy im in trouble! Most people dont like me! They say im too Bossy, i say i just like it done a certin way! only female working with a bunch of men. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
09 March, 11:00
I am ready for all of it🙂

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
10 March, 08:35
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
Me 2 Bring it on