Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 March, 07:50
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
He isnt dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
09 March, 07:48
Wouldn't it be wild if he just showed up? As a witness?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
09 March, 07:46
this is what happened to George

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
09 March, 07:42
False flag operation

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
09 March, 07:32
Well I had a notion weather the police officer is found guilty or innocent of the death of Floyd there will be violence in the street over it one way or another. Those that cause rift will ignore the evidence and demand justice. SMH. I have to say though...it was this incident that woke me up and prompt me to take actions to defend myself and family. Then I found the Rabbit hole. I hope what ever happens it won't cause lives to be lost. Will Pray.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 07:24
oh boy, and tested positive for Covid…