Doq Holliday @doqholliday
CA Patriots:

What are some recommended eating establishments and shops in Orange County that won't make you wear a mask?
06:17 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
10 March, 11:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Visit Idaho. We don't wear them. We just burn them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 March, 05:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 March, 05:07
Most everything in Huntington Beach.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
10 March, 07:40
Huntington Beach area. If you make your way out to Riverside county, hit me up and I'll show you a few local spots. We are fighting back and won't back down!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
10 March, 12:47
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
In Riverside County. Would love some recommendations,in the Temecula area.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 March, 12:50
6:17 timestamp.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
10 March, 12:30

Janet Lewis @jlws21
10 March, 12:28
go here!!! makerestaurantsgreatagain.com!!! no masks allowed! Tony Roman's restaurant. I heard he has bouncers. NO MASKS ALLOWED.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
09 March, 11:21
beach areas all open mo masks. try sandys in huntington beach most on main street open. enjoy!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
09 March, 11:07
@doqholliday Here in FL 🤣 #LoveWhereYouLive
Becky Jacks Food Shack it really did go viral, food is awesome!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 March, 09:22
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
😌i will recomend to eat ..

eat #US #Military #WARPSPEED #vaccines for all of you 🙂

especially #RNA - #Pfizer

compulsory because are compulsory

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#Trump

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 March, 09:25
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
😌i will recomend to eat ..

eat #US #Military #WARPSPEED #vaccines for all of you 🙂

especially #RNA - #Pfizer

compulsory because are compulsory

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#Trump

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

also : #AstraZeneca ITS GREAT FOR ALL OF YOU

25% #France - #FRENCH #police #officers ARE REALY ENJOY IT
ALONE OR COMBINED IN A CRAZY COCKTAIL WITH #Pfizer ... AS THE OLDERS IN #NURSING HOMES IN #Spain #Germany ... ETC

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 09:59
Are you a traveling man today DoQ?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
09 March, 09:48
California.... lmao.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
09 March, 08:24
Have you asked Gavin Newsom? Everywhere he goes is solid, apparently.

Sparky Mark @SparkyMark17
09 March, 07:33
Huntington Beach and Newport Beach are you best bets.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
09 March, 07:16
oc conservative af.. shout out the vietnamese ppl out there

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
09 March, 07:13
@doqholliday

im in OC. it's a relatively big place though.... you near Anaheim area, North OC coast (huntington) or Souther OC? Are you just cruising all over?

I passed through Laguna Beach last weekend, grabbed some breakfast, on my way to get some tomatoe plants. it was packed everywhere...

my wife charges everywhere without a mask. when asked if she needs a mask, she says "no thank you, i got one" and walks away before they can say anything. its hillarious.

TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
09 March, 11:59
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
love it! ❤️my husband braces himself anytime we enter a store in case the greeter says something to me. costco tried to tell me to mask my two year old and he was like you are the fiercest 120 lbs I'd never want to meet in an alley 😂 he's quiet and passive and im the exact opposite! best part was a lady came in alongside us and got in on it and let the lady have it too for continuing to tell me she had to have a mask. needless to say that greeter shut up real quick and let us through. youre wife is my kind of lady 💪🏻patriots stand together!

Kenneth KARP @Patriot_ken
09 March, 07:00
shit loads in the central valley of ca. dont believe all the hype they tell you about ca. many of out counties have not complied

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 March, 06:58
Nice timestamp, as usual :)
6:17 > 6:8 > 14 Patriots.jpg
18:17 > 9:8 > 17 > IH | HI > .... .. > 42
18 = R

Wish you luck and safe travels ♥️

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 March, 06:41
Check this out Doq
https://spectrumnews1.com/...

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
09 March, 06:39
Huntington Beach has been an oasis for us when we need a break. We spend a couple of days at The Waterfront Hilton hotel which has a rooftop bar/grill. Also, you HAVE to go to Slapfish because Chef has been outspoken. GuacAmigos in Newport was open indoors, not sure how.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
09 March, 06:42
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Most places require mask for entrance, to keep off the health department list.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
09 March, 06:22
Good friggin luck is all I can say. They are more conservative in the OC but they also live in constant fear.

Sparky Mark @SparkyMark17
09 March, 07:32
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I can vouch for this

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
09 March, 06:19
Sorry we are way north of LA. I don't think you find one from what I understand LA is locked down tight.