Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 March, 06:17
CA Patriots:

What are some recommended eating establishments and shops in Orange County that won't make you wear a mask?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
@doqholliday

im in OC. it's a relatively big place though.... you near Anaheim area, North OC coast (huntington) or Souther OC? Are you just cruising all over?

I passed through Laguna Beach last weekend, grabbed some breakfast, on my way to get some tomatoe plants. it was packed everywhere...

my wife charges everywhere without a mask. when asked if she needs a mask, she says "no thank you, i got one" and walks away before they can say anything. its hillarious.
07:13 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaVillain in this post can reply
TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
09 March, 11:59
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
love it! ❤️my husband braces himself anytime we enter a store in case the greeter says something to me. costco tried to tell me to mask my two year old and he was like you are the fiercest 120 lbs I'd never want to meet in an alley 😂 he's quiet and passive and im the exact opposite! best part was a lady came in alongside us and got in on it and let the lady have it too for continuing to tell me she had to have a mask. needless to say that greeter shut up real quick and let us through. youre wife is my kind of lady 💪🏻patriots stand together!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
10 March, 11:02
In response TNGrace 144 to her Publication
This is what we all need to do!! The masks nazis will back off eventually.