Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
🇺🇸General Flynn, The People's General, believes in l7.

He also believes there is a 10/10 chance Trump is the ⚖legitimate next president.

I stand with General Flynn. I stand with President Trump. I stand with my own critical thinking.#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill #MAGA #KAG #trusttheplan
04:15 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
11 March, 04:16
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
General FLYNN mentioned Q in an Interview with the Red Shoe Wearer Bill Maher in
https://youtu.be/7wLT-xiLH...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
11 March, 03:31
Trump is current president...
general Hyten ( who is wearing biden mask ) is not president

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Mae @LadyMae
05 March, 02:03
He didn't go through the last 4 years of hell to just walk away. He's been telling us all along that he doesn't like to lose. All of know the election was stolen. We also know that media, big tech, and education still need to be addressed, not necessarily in that order. So does President Trump and I trust him to make good on his promises. Sooner rather than later. Period...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 March, 03:32
In response Lady Mae to her Publication
Yep. He also put his own family at risk for us.