Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 06:54
Good Morni9ng Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 March, 12:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
⚠️Just a heads up fam, since I'm seeing VKs feed and all of our feeds flooded with scammers of the movie, let me share some info. Eduardo Verastigui, one of the producers, has been saying on his YT channel that they're looking at a SEPTEMBER release date. He hasn't mentioned anything about it being available on streaming. Beware of scammers⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
09 March, 05:22
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I have been trying to delete it off my page but there is no Delete button on the dropdown box, I posted a screen shot of it just a minute ago, how can I remove this from my page please?

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
try hitting the "repost" button again
05:34 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aquilina 777, click on at the bottom under it