Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 06:54
Good Morni9ng Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
⚠️Just a heads up fam, since I'm seeing VKs feed and all of our feeds flooded with scammers of the movie, let me share some info. Eduardo Verastigui, one of the producers, has been saying on his YT channel that they're looking at a SEPTEMBER release date. He hasn't mentioned anything about it being available on streaming. Beware of scammers⚠️
12:54 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Elevn11) can see their posts

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
09 March, 05:22
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I have been trying to delete it off my page but there is no Delete button on the dropdown box, I posted a screen shot of it just a minute ago, how can I remove this from my page please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
09 March, 05:27
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Did you block them? It may go away after that. Maybe

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 March, 05:34
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
try hitting the "repost" button again

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 March, 03:26
I wish @administrator would fook 'em for us. I have blocked and blocked but they keep showing up and flooding comments.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 March, 03:44
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I agree! But I think its up to us right? I am seriously contemplating using that button bc they're like mosquitos everywhere, following us too! Doesn't help that people are not looking into it and just reposting either. Something interesting must be coming down the pike if they're choking our feed up so much with this spam so we cant get real news.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 March, 03:57
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Did you see this yet? They FOOKED now! 😎

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 02:52
And this Clickbait coin salesman

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 March, 03:45
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Thx for posting and letting us know!🙌

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
09 March, 02:25
What makes me nervous is that, I thought it could be seen by everyone , to wake them up before all the De-class. September, ugh :(

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 March, 03:48
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
I'm feeling you! But I also know God's timing is always perfect🙏☝️

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
09 March, 01:37
I have blocked two on here today already.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 March, 01:43
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
SAME! 🙌