Money 4Nothing @Biden4CCP
#MAGA , #wwg1wga , #Trump So here's what we know (or what we think we know): 1) The 2020 election was fraught with fraud and foreign interference. 2) A DNI report was delivered to Trump one day prior to inaguration day presumably confirming foreign interference. The report has not been made public. 3) The military has been conducting an investigation to confirm the foreign interference (according to Juan O'Savin). 4) There is no timeline for the evidence to be made public or for the instigators to be brought to justice. The civilian courts have failed to take action. 5) It is unknown exactly how (or even if) this mess is going to be corrected or when. 6) Lots of date predictions for action have been made and have not come to pass. Therefore, several in the "patriot intelligence" community have lost credibility (at least in my view). So, after all of this, I don't know what to think and am just going to leave it in God's hands.
10:19 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Biden4CCP in this post can reply
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
09 March, 10:27
In response Money 4Nothing to his Publication
I think you summed it up nicely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TStarr Kemper @TStarr
09 March, 10:25
In response Money 4Nothing to his Publication
well put..i beat ya to it... i mean...i gave up and am in on the amazing Gods hands God won belief. This is my first time hopping back on Annonup since my last post to. Its good for u...take a break. I am thinking...2 wings 1 bird. 2 shadow govts. i watch a girl on youtube called Tamara Magadalene. and u wont believhe we but Trump isnt the guy we thought he was
.....get ito ur bible love...xoxo prayers....have faith hold the line...for how long? i gave upon all that atuff...its so freeing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Money 4Nothing @Biden4CCP
09 March, 11:21
In response TStarr Kemper to her Publication
I know Trump is no saint. I'm not a blind fanboy. However, I know that most of his policies put America first (unlike this China bought, puppet commie we have in there now).