Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Letters in Ezra Cohen-Watnick’s new profile
pic (behind his head) are WWG1WGA.

When he switched his pics he also started following 98 people from 87 (this is important).

Both QD 98 + 87 use the word “signature” and highlight its importance in regard to COMS.

Both also mention Snow White AND God Father 3 AND were posted on the exact same day
Nov 5, 2017. COINCIDENTALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

He’s telling us to pay attention ⤵️
07:49 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
10 March, 02:24
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Incredible findings 🙌
Do you have a Telegram page?
I don't get over here to anon up as much as I should.
Ill be sleeping better tonight seeing these decodes. Things are looking brighter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
09 March, 10:56
Ezra Cohen Watnik if on the good side... the Q team would not be into satanisn as was referenced on your post "wizards & warlocks."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
09 March, 08:33
Paying VERY close attention ALL along. First arrest will shock the world.......curious as to how long until we SEE that arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging. Seeing is believing and VERY key to beginning a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening". Some disagree, but from what I am witnessing, time is most certainly of the essence and in as big a way as imaginable. Magical times.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
09 March, 06:20
The Pentagon
Washinton
Where does he work?
I love your decodes
Mostly

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 March, 05:43
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I AGREE #ezra #Ghost BUDDY ... THIS #EVANGELICS DOEST NOT ACCEPT YOUR PROUD #HEBREW #HERITAGE

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 March, 05:49
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
WHAT DOU YOU THINK ?

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
09 March, 01:41
The WWG1WGA thing is quite a stretch. You have to count the W 3 times, ignore an E, an O, and a half-revealed T while including a half-revealed A. Then you have to pretend that H is a 1.

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
09 March, 09:49
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
what if the decode is : W W G ONE W G A

:- ) ...and you're welcome

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
09 March, 09:50
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
or ... eben more tantilizing ... W W G ONE (1) W G A

Mandy Collins @SCcajungirl
09 March, 12:51
I don't know what to think of Ezra? His personal attorney is Mark Zaid. Zaid was also the attorney for the fake Ukraine Whistleblowers!

https://www.bizpacreview.c...

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
09 March, 12:28
Can I just get in your head and linger awhile - just hoping something will help this tired brain rest in the knowledge! 😜

BTW 👊😎

Martha Smith @Victura54
09 March, 08:52
his background photo on Twitter was the same as Vincent Kennedy 's. Am I wrong? What is the significance of the both of them being the same photo if so? Is that not the Potomac River?

09 March, 08:11
Old ECW dig ⤵️

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
09 March, 08:08
Thanks for sharing!! Noice catch!!

09 March, 08:02
Graphic from drop 98:

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
09 March, 08:30
NEWS - UNLOCKS THE MAP. Timestamps, Posters, et. God Bless us all.

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
09 March, 07:51
awesome catch.