Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
09 March, 04:57
In response STL Anon to his Publication
It's not just Chick-fil-A. It's all of them. Go take a look at the ingredients label on your ketchup bottle in your fridge. Take a look at the ingredients in the bread you take off the shelf at the grocery store. No wonder so many people are developing gluten and wheat issues. Here’s a rule to follow: if you can't read it, don't eat it. Another rule is to shop the outer perimeter of the grocery store and not the middle aisles. I love Oreos as much as the next person, and yes I indulge once in a while. But not every time I go grocery shopping. In fact, I don’t keep snacks in the house because I know I am prone to overeating and overindulging. When I have candy or snacks in the house, they barely last a week. I also used to be a pastry chef. If you saw how much sugar, fat and yes, preservatives, are in your food, you wouldn't eat it as often either. And dessert doesn't have to be served at every meal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One Staggerwing @Staggerwing
09 March, 01:09
oooohhhh....chicky gotta come clean...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
09 March, 01:12
In response One Staggerwing to her Publication
indeed...🦻

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 March, 11:24
I love that people are waking up to this kind of crap. I wonder if he's aware of all the chem trails over his head, too?

Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
09 March, 10:32
It's ALL designed against us...ALL of it

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 March, 09:09
WTCRAP!

No more Chic Filet!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 03:30
EDTA is used for heavy metal chelation by the medical community. It'ss very effective. It may also grab some minerals while grabbing metals. That is what supplementation is for. Heavy metals on the other hand can reak a lot of havoc on ones health. It has a more interesting side effect, which may be why people are being scared away from it with this, if not for its efficacy with heavy metal detox. Patients on EDTA chelation therapy, who were also scheduled for surgeries to open blocked arteries, were able to cancel them. It was discovered that the EDTA also cleans the plaque out of arteries. Research it for yourselves. I would be more concerned about the GMO soy oil and GMO corn syrup in that sauce. Aspertame is one of the worst food additives. Rumsfeld got it approved with the FDA after it was rejected time and time again for its high toxicity. It was Rat Poison until he decided to make it Americas number one zero calorie sweetner. EDTA is common in Heart Health supplement blends.

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
09 March, 10:58
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
this is a whole lot of words to describe something that isn't food and isn't needed and that has a history of negative side effects.

saying something is worse isn't and argument.

ingrsting battery acid is worse than aspartame.

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
09 March, 05:47
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I want to research some more on EDTA, but you are absolutely right about Aspartame! I did a research paper on it for my nutrition class in college. That is some very bad stuff and should not be ingested, especially by children (per my daughter's pediatrician)! It is in so many items! Everyone needs to read labels to avoid it!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 March, 02:42
C'mon man, my favorite sauce. Another food item off my list. Sheesh!

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
09 March, 01:59
whoa!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 March, 09:03
Am i missing somethng here? I dont see that on the bottle