Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons... so I've found a little more info on the Quantum Med-Beds...I would love to get some feedback on what you think about this... Thanks guy's

https://youtu.be/snyT0HJpf...
HUGE DISCLOSURE OF SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN HEAL MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS! - THEMED BEDS!
HUGE DISCLOSURE OF SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN HEAL MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS ! - THE MED BEDS ! - YouTube

In This Video I Go Over The Biggest Kept Secret in Todays World - The Med Beds , These Device Can Heal All illnesses Like Cancer , Can Regenerate New Limbs ,...

06:44 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
11 March, 10:31
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
1. MED BEDS SHOWN IN VIDEO ARE AN ARTIST'S CONCEPTION

2. SOME OF THE INFO IN VIDEO IS CORRECT AND SOME IS NOT

3. MED BEDS ARE NOT BEDS

4. MED BEDS ARE NOT HUMAN-BASED TECHNOLOGY

5. A BETTER CONCEPTUALIZATION WOULD BE A SMALL CHAMBER FILLED WITH A HIGH VIBRATIONAL RESTORATIVE "LIGHT" ENERGY FIELD

6. MED BEDS AND "FREE" ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE SHARED WITH HUMANITY TO FOSTER A NEW HEAVEN ON EARTH

7. THESE TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE INTRODUCED AT GOD'S PERFECT TIMING, AFTER THE "MOVIE" THAT IS CURRENTLY PLAYING IS OVER

8. BEGIN YOUR HEALING NOW BY KNOWING THAT GOD SEES YOU IN YOUR PERFECT FORM AND PRAYING TO GOD FOR HEALING AND MEDITATING ON GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVE FOR GOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
19 March, 09:17
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
๐Ÿ™Been waiting patiently and know in my heart the med beds are real, my family think l am nuts, however, l tend to disagree with them, God is Great.๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 March, 11:27
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Light only or sound as well? :)

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 March, 03:37
I find this description much more detailed to it's function than the other video I've seen. ThanQ for the find and sharing it. WE STILL NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for our own health and choose to eat, drink, think and exercise healthy in the mean time. God Bless.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 March, 02:47
thinking the med beds are the healing i have been praying forโค๏ธavailable to all

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
09 March, 12:39
I am so excited for the med beds but I heard a recent interview with Juan O Savin where they asked him about these. His response was that they are only 90% successful and the other 10% could be fatal. I wasn't happy to hear this. I figured if anyone knows, it's Juan. Maybe they need to train more people? I dunno...

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 March, 03:33
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Hummm๐Ÿค” I wonder why he would say that 10% would be fatal? Perhaps he meant to say that so that people don't rely on technology that may take a while for availability to the public. Imagine what it would be like...people are such animals still, greedy and selfish...look at the riots and the fight we are going through still. Also, if the public knew it was fully sufisticated, it would then give people the excuse to NOT take care of themselves in the meantime just like they leave it to others to fight this fight to work toward world peace.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
08 March, 07:16

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
09 March, 12:42
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Yes, but how successful are they? Juan O Savin on a recent interview said they are only 90% successful and the other 10% could actually be fatal (?) I really hope we get these perfected. Med Beds to me are way more important to me than any amount of money or debt forgiveness. Health is everything. If you have your health, you are a millionnaire!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 March, 07:09
Who chooses the ones to be healed? In what order?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
08 March, 07:02
Quantom healing, probably at area 51

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
08 March, 07:01
MJ used one there real

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 March, 07:00
Iโ€™m not jumping on board until I see them. Disinfo is so rampant, hard to tell which one is real or not, including the capabilities.

Fear Not @fearnot
08 March, 06:48
Lost me with alien technology and mars.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
08 March, 07:03
In response Fear Not to her Publication
it is alien technology from the intergalactic beings of light