Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
08 March, 06:44
anons... so I've found a little more info on the Quantum Med-Beds...I would love to get some feedback on what you think about this... Thanks guy's

https://youtu.be/snyT0HJpf...
HUGE DISCLOSURE OF SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN HEAL MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS! - THEMED BEDS!
HUGE DISCLOSURE OF SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN HEAL MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS ! - THE MED BEDS ! - YouTube

In This Video I Go Over The Biggest Kept Secret in Todays World - The Med Beds , These Device Can Heal All illnesses Like Cancer , Can Regenerate New Limbs ,...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
I am so excited for the med beds but I heard a recent interview with Juan O Savin where they asked him about these. His response was that they are only 90% successful and the other 10% could be fatal. I wasn't happy to hear this. I figured if anyone knows, it's Juan. Maybe they need to train more people? I dunno...
12:39 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LauriQdUp in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 March, 03:33
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Hummm🤔 I wonder why he would say that 10% would be fatal? Perhaps he meant to say that so that people don't rely on technology that may take a while for availability to the public. Imagine what it would be like...people are such animals still, greedy and selfish...look at the riots and the fight we are going through still. Also, if the public knew it was fully sufisticated, it would then give people the excuse to NOT take care of themselves in the meantime just like they leave it to others to fight this fight to work toward world peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
11 March, 10:55
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I'm not sure why he said that but you do make some good points. People do tend to take the easy/lazy way out.