Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
08 March, 06:44
anons... so I've found a little more info on the Quantum Med-Beds...I would love to get some feedback on what you think about this... Thanks guy's

https://youtu.be/snyT0HJpf...
HUGE DISCLOSURE OF SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN HEAL MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS! - THEMED BEDS!
HUGE DISCLOSURE OF SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN HEAL MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS ! - THE MED BEDS ! - YouTube

In This Video I Go Over The Biggest Kept Secret in Todays World - The Med Beds , These Device Can Heal All illnesses Like Cancer , Can Regenerate New Limbs ,...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
1. MED BEDS SHOWN IN VIDEO ARE AN ARTIST'S CONCEPTION

2. SOME OF THE INFO IN VIDEO IS CORRECT AND SOME IS NOT

3. MED BEDS ARE NOT BEDS

4. MED BEDS ARE NOT HUMAN-BASED TECHNOLOGY

5. A BETTER CONCEPTUALIZATION WOULD BE A SMALL CHAMBER FILLED WITH A HIGH VIBRATIONAL RESTORATIVE "LIGHT" ENERGY FIELD

6. MED BEDS AND "FREE" ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE SHARED WITH HUMANITY TO FOSTER A NEW HEAVEN ON EARTH

7. THESE TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE INTRODUCED AT GOD'S PERFECT TIMING, AFTER THE "MOVIE" THAT IS CURRENTLY PLAYING IS OVER

8. BEGIN YOUR HEALING NOW BY KNOWING THAT GOD SEES YOU IN YOUR PERFECT FORM AND PRAYING TO GOD FOR HEALING AND MEDITATING ON GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVE FOR GOD
10:31 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 March, 11:27
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Light only or sound as well? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
19 March, 09:17
๐Ÿ™Been waiting patiently and know in my heart the med beds are real, my family think l am nuts, however, l tend to disagree with them, God is Great.๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
18 March, 09:56
TRUTH well spoken.