Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 January, 11:04
Looks like...Marshall?...Sheriff?...He stayed close to Uncle Joe whole time...🤔 (👃?😎)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 January, 11:17
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
This guy was on Joe like white on rice all
day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 January, 11:54
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
My post got several retweets even though AnonUp posted the wrong picture...😅😅...

FYI: Getting used to new platform...can only load 1 pic per Publication, in case anyone is wondering. AU will show them loaded, but when it's published, only one picture posts. Not sure if/ how to do threads here yet. I have many threads I was unable to post on Twitter due to heavy censorship etc. Twit don't like me😛

Don't see a pinned tweet capability here either.Probably working on it🤔
I am so thankful for this new platform! They are doing an awesome job in spite of all the attacks. Thank you. 🙏💜

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
I was able to see both pics. There’s tiny arrows to show there’s additional pics but hard to see the arrows. They don’t necessarily come up in the order you add them.
I was booted from Twitler 4th time on the huge purge with Trump.
The new platform is great! Small fixes needed but he’s trying hard to please us
all.
It’s definitely nice not having to worry about the censorship!
12:31 AM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kindred Spirit, click on at the bottom under it