Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
Looks like...Marshall?...Sheriff?...He stayed close to Uncle Joe whole time...🤔 (👃?😎)
11:04 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Taking_Babylon in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
20 January, 11:55
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
The many sons of Bin Laden.
Just a few of the 55+ kids. Wonder who the others are and what positions of power they have in our world.
No wonder they faked his death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
06 February, 11:09
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
See any resemblence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 February, 08:43
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
There are no coincidences..... KEK

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 January, 11:17
This guy was on Joe like white on rice all
day.

20 January, 11:54
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
My post got several retweets even though AnonUp posted the wrong picture...😅😅...

FYI: Getting used to new platform...can only load 1 pic per Publication, in case anyone is wondering. AU will show them loaded, but when it's published, only one picture posts. Not sure if/ how to do threads here yet. I have many threads I was unable to post on Twitter due to heavy censorship etc. Twit don't like me😛

Don't see a pinned tweet capability here either.Probably working on it🤔
I am so thankful for this new platform! They are doing an awesome job in spite of all the attacks. Thank you. 🙏💜

20 January, 11:18
Interesting...the picture of the 'security' guy was loaded w/the comment below👇but, after posting it, the Kamala collage came up😮😮???🤔
Not sure what happened....second try 👇

Looks like...Marshall?...Sheriff?...He stayed close to Uncle Joe whole time...🤔 (👃?😎)

20 January, 11:39
OK, this is only SS lapel pin that resembles his pin...if you stretch your imagination...🤔😈🍿