Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 January, 11:04
Looks like...Marshall?...Sheriff?...He stayed close to Uncle Joe whole time...๐Ÿค” (๐Ÿ‘ƒ?๐Ÿ˜Ž)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
This guy was on Joe like white on rice all
day.
11:17 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 January, 11:54
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
My post got several retweets even though AnonUp posted the wrong picture...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…...

FYI: Getting used to new platform...can only load 1 pic per Publication, in case anyone is wondering. AU will show them loaded, but when it's published, only one picture posts. Not sure if/ how to do threads here yet. I have many threads I was unable to post on Twitter due to heavy censorship etc. Twit don't like me๐Ÿ˜›

Don't see a pinned tweet capability here either.Probably working on it๐Ÿค”
I am so thankful for this new platform! They are doing an awesome job in spite of all the attacks. Thank you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 January, 12:31
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
I was able to see both pics. Thereโ€™s tiny arrows to show thereโ€™s additional pics but hard to see the arrows. They donโ€™t necessarily come up in the order you add them.
I was booted from Twitler 4th time on the huge purge with Trump.
The new platform is great! Small fixes needed but heโ€™s trying hard to please us
all.
Itโ€™s definitely nice not having to worry about the censorship!