Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 March, 02:32
Heads up, "free thinker" Jordan has now put George News and Lin Wood on his growing list. Is Jordan a black piller or what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
07 March, 07:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Who the fuck is Jordan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 March, 08:56
In response Treehugger 777 to his Publication
SABEMOS QUE NO ES #BLOODLINE RECONOCIDO COMO LOS

#Pelosi & #kennedy

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 March, 03:02
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
K so first think I noticed are JFK SR. eyes not right appears to be Hypnotized. Second thing Cardinal Spellman.... Really??? Get a clue here.

08 March, 09:42
In response Having Fits to her Publication
the funny part ... its that myself as raised christian catholic ( but dont believe in the Catholic church etc ) ...

I promise 😅😁 i personally myself i has had these fase of
pure MENTAL DISSOCIATION

😆 when was obligated to go to church only by social pressure 😒
or becase was requierd like in the case of #JKF ... by certains ceremonies hasta YOU HAS TO GO... YES or YES .. 😒

MARRIAGES
BAPTISMS
FUNERALS
FIRS COMMUNIONS AND " CONFIRMATIONS " ( HERE IN SPAIN )

Any sensible person can get near to mental shock 😆 .. by example ... only a months ago for my was a shock see my mother on knees in certain part of ha funeral mass,😩😕😦

as same as Jackie Kennedy ,,,

i swear that i hava impulse to get her ( to my mother ) by the arm and pull her up again in order to no knee as a ritual in front a altar . 😕

at some point in order to no to see these spectacle 😳🙄😒

i also entered in ultra light DISSOCIATION MODE 😐😶 as #JKF 😄

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 March, 04:43
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Thank you that perspective is helpful.

thanks it exactly what i pretend .. to reviese ALL THIS ANGLES and apparently " blind points" in the #QANON narrative .. or at least no to so touches as others! 😅
04:50 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it