Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 March, 02:32
Heads up, "free thinker" Jordan has now put George News and Lin Wood on his growing list. Is Jordan a black piller or what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
07 March, 07:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Who the fuck is Jordan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
08 March, 03:02
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
K so first think I noticed are JFK SR. eyes not right appears to be Hypnotized. Second thing Cardinal Spellman.... Really??? Get a clue here.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 March, 09:42
In response Having Fits to her Publication
the funny part ... its that myself as raised christian catholic ( but dont believe in the Catholic church etc ) ...

I promise 😅😁 i personally myself i has had these fase of
pure MENTAL DISSOCIATION

😆 when was obligated to go to church only by social pressure 😒
or becase was requierd like in the case of #JKF ... by certains ceremonies hasta YOU HAS TO GO... YES or YES .. 😒

MARRIAGES
BAPTISMS
FUNERALS
FIRS COMMUNIONS AND " CONFIRMATIONS " ( HERE IN SPAIN )

Any sensible person can get near to mental shock 😆 .. by example ... only a months ago for my was a shock see my mother on knees in certain part of ha funeral mass,😩😕😦

as same as Jackie Kennedy ,,,

i swear that i hava impulse to get her ( to my mother ) by the arm and pull her up again in order to no knee as a ritual in front a altar . 😕

at some point in order to no to see these spectacle 😳🙄😒

i also entered in ultra light DISSOCIATION MODE 😐😶 as #JKF 😄

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 March, 09:48
In response Having Fits to her Publication
PUT IN SHORT : YES INDEED ... IN THIS PICTURE OF A CATHOLIC RITUAL OF #baptism ... #jfk LOOKS LIKE MENTALLY CONTROLLED BY #MKUltra #MK #ultra

AND THATS THE POINT .. apparently these its the rol of some societies as #jesuits and other Religious or #Military #Orders or #Cults or #SECRET #SOCIETIES

#MIND #control and be the #Educators #Programers #Controllers and #Handlers of the members of the High RanK #BLOODLINES and or any other who later will be in power ..

also to has in account that ... 20% of mens specially may have this same face in any mass 40 min long 😁 ,, actually in Spain its normal to near to min 30 min ... to have 10 guys ats door church smoking (excuse ) because cant cope with the boring 😂