Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 March, 12:50
'Trippin out.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The American72 @TheAmerican72
08 March, 03:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Some serious shit's going down today, with SCOTUS ignoring the last election fraud cases without looking at it, and Gab under attack, the pot is boiling again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
U are correct. I still can not log into GAB. Server down.
04:02 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response The American72 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 March, 08:16
In response America First to her Publication
#GAB #RAYID ||| #RAY #ID #error || || #Gematria BECAUSE OF THE PURE BORING 🤗

#eight X 4
#TheGreatAwakening

09 March, 03:04
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
What does this mean, please?

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
08 March, 07:08
Although that sux,
I seriously thought they booted me. no holds barred on two events. Raid in Germany, Bush Sr.'2012 conviction. if anyone went too far, I was on the list. But just Web Browser down screen splash.

09 March, 03:05
In response EmmBee17 EmmBee17 to her Publication
I miss the germany raid and bush news.

Any links, please?

The American72 @TheAmerican72
08 March, 04:08
A lot of high subscriber accounts got hacked and this was being spammed on them.