Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 March, 12:50
'Trippin out.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The American72 @TheAmerican72
Some serious shit's going down today, with SCOTUS ignoring the last election fraud cases without looking at it, and Gab under attack, the pot is boiling again.
03:42 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheAmerican72 in this post can reply
EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
08 March, 07:04
In response The American72 to his Publication
Definitely. Trump's account got hacked while he was talking to us at CPAC. Mine, too. my network was down all day. no browser will allow. Web Browser down error. Theyhave been working hard but I so wrote about the raid in Germany and Bush Sr.'s 2012 conviction. Maybe I went too far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
08 March, 04:02
In response The American72 to his Publication
U are correct. I still can not log into GAB. Server down.

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
08 March, 07:08
In response America First to her Publication
Although that sux,
I seriously thought they booted me. no holds barred on two events. Raid in Germany, Bush Sr.'2012 conviction. if anyone went too far, I was on the list. But just Web Browser down screen splash.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 March, 08:16
In response America First to her Publication
#GAB #RAYID ||| #RAY #ID #error || || #Gematria BECAUSE OF THE PURE BORING 🤗

#eight X 4
#TheGreatAwakening