Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Wyoming removing mask mandate next week.

:)
01:49 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
16 March, 07:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
yea about time he pulled his head out to breath

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Lite @Starlite
13 March, 12:50
There is hope for the west! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 March, 01:31
My sister lives there. She is very happy about that. ;D

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
09 March, 06:09
COVID has a timeline now!πŸ˜‚

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
09 March, 03:58
I'm watching closely where the best states to live are......

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 03:42
These ppl have been made so fearful.
Some of them will never take the damn things off.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 March, 01:38
Wyoming = 17th state to lift (ridiculous) mask mandate.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
09 March, 08:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
17 - KEK

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
09 March, 09:43
Wyoming also starts with a big ol' W!!!

Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
09 March, 01:02
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/ltXx674NzO?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JosΓ©ZΓΊΓ±iga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
08 March, 08:14
What about state to state like airlines!? quarantines etc!!?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 March, 08:10
Loving it!!!! πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ™ Why do i feel Potus is inspiring this...

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
08 March, 07:18
Texas on Wed... LMAO

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
08 March, 04:14
visiting my son in law in Colarado Springs before he deploys and they need some help here everyone just follows these bull shit city mandates like there law.. ugh. Me i walk right in... fook that shit

Only followers of this user (RPM) can see their posts

Pamela Meier @POORDOUG
08 March, 02:44
I'm sure NY will be last🀬

MAGA Maretini @Chardonnay66
08 March, 05:03
In response Pamela Meier to her Publication
California be like Um......... Hold My Beer 😞

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
08 March, 06:21
In response Pamela Meier to her Publication
NJ right with you πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
08 March, 02:42
Come on Ohio...you know you can do it too....jus' sayin'....

Mary Lunsford @3muskateermomma
08 March, 02:36
Georgia for real????? there are so many still wearing masks and all the stores are still mandating masks. Where is the proof for Georgia? Minly in the city of Atlanta....

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
09 March, 04:04
In response Mary Lunsford to her Publication
We don't have a statewide mask mandate here in GA; never had. However, private stores can require them. I just went to the tag office yesterday, which is county/government property, and I didn't wear one.

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 March, 02:08
I'm happy for all the states removing the mask mandates & reopening, but I have little hope for our state PA. We have Wolf & had that thing(Levine), both were in on sending covid patients back into the nursing homes! 😑🀬😑

Mira Sorvino Sound Of Freedom @mirasorvino18
08 March, 02:04
[WATCH] Sound of Freedom (2021) Online Full Version || HD
https://easymovies.vip/en/...

Urban Tart @UrbanTart
08 March, 01:58
Gosh, I'm jealous. I live in a state of anarchy (WA state). Not gonna happen ... these folks embrace double masking.😷

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
08 March, 01:55
My sister lives in Jackson. She sent me a picture of her husband & 2 friends sitting outside around a fireplace in their neighborhood with a moose walking down the road behind them. Everyone had a mask on except the moose. Sitting outside. In the cold. 6 ft apart. Like a cult. Not sure they'll take their masks off ever.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 March, 03:01
In response Love Horses to her Publication
Did you ask them why they are being so ridiculous?

Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
08 March, 08:04
In response Love Horses to her Publication
Alot of the people in the Jackson Hole area are not from there although they may have a 2nd or 3rd home there. They bring their fear with them. What else can you expect. The moose has more common sense.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
08 March, 01:52
Come on Indiana! Enough!