Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
25 January, 10:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's when I got suspended from Twitter! And I heard a few others that I know did too. Big suspension week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WES4OSU !!! @WES4MAGA
23 January, 10:39
What's is a ... Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NESF Truth @NESFTruth
22 January, 11:01
Yep. Another round of suspensions got me yesterday.

NESF Truth @NESFTruth

NESF Truth @NESFTruth

Kristina Martic @Kristina
22 January, 08:48
My last 2 tweets before my account was suspended yesterday 😂😂

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 06:27
A dead feel; and not in a nice "cycle of life renewing itself" kind of way.

Linda Smith @linlou55
22 January, 09:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'm so glad you and your beautiful art are here. It will be okay. I stood up last night looking out a window from about 2-4 a.m. I was crying. I was even begging God to come and get me. When I saw a large and long shooting star, I knew I had to carry on. You will find your strength.☄️

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 January, 02:49
The only thing i do there now is spy & watch who posts what & when .... I occasionally comment & play dumb by asking liberals questions to make them think for themselves

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
21 January, 01:46
totally different! i am getting all kinds of liberal feeds

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
21 January, 01:31
Lost 3 accounts there last time the same time they suspended Gen Flynn .

Coral ___ @Coral_
21 January, 01:24
phew way too dark and heavy. for sure!

LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
21 January, 01:19
Yesterday I could feel the bad vibes sucking me in. You could literally feel the darkness. Quit Twit cold turkey. Shut my laptop and spent time with my super fantastic kids. Removing myself released the negative energy taking over me. It really is dark over there. Grateful for all of you🙏

WHITNEY ROBINSON @NotAfraid
24 January, 05:53
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
I had to leave. it is just ugly. glad i found. good vibe place. day 3 wo twit and counting

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 January, 12:22
Last I looked it was headed straight to Hell.
What a cool coincidence...the number don't lie. 😜

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
21 January, 11:35
[they]

Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
21 January, 10:28
I'm on Gab..Wego and Anonup but can't believe how everyone just gave up on Twitter and let Jack win..

Silent Wrath @CommonSenseRevisited
21 January, 10:40
In response Mizz Sheila to her Publication
The only way he wins, is if Patriots stop communicating and give up altogether. As long as we find places to gather and share ideas, we have not lost. Did you just enjoy the vile vitriol being slung at you on Twitter? Sometimes, removing yourself from such a situation is more productive. It allows time for the mind to be free thinkig, not focused on the next argument, or putting someone in their place. Ideas do not come to fruition simply by having opposing opinions. More often, it is speaking with like minded people and also discussing what opposition may arise and how best to handle it. J

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 January, 10:10
This abode of Anons is the best ☀️🇺🇸 especially when it feels like we’re trudging through the darkness before the dawn. Huge TY to Kobayashi @administrator for giving patriots a place to take heart!, assemble, speak freely (what a concept), share info and Truth from disparate places, and ENCOURAGE each other in truth. #StandFirm
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.” (Thomas Paine) No better places to be as we go through this than AnonUp, WeGo and Gab, preferably all three 😉.

dblank6 dblank6 @dblank6
21 January, 09:56
I got suspended last week, so I've been bouncing between here, Gab, and WeGo...@ dblank6 on all

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 January, 09:10
Yeah, I'm going to be here and on Telegram
I feel as if I was betrayed by the Gestapo Twitter
And if they don't value my account I will take me and my large wallet over to another site.
They can go FOOK OFF

Brenda Fant @brendalynne
21 January, 09:05
we are all living in Disneyland now

GQDS Army Gal @GodsArmyGal
21 January, 09:04
Yep, I saif that last night. So many who went right off a cliff & didn't trust the plan...

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
21 January, 08:49
I took a peek over the fence this morning. It really is a disgusting place. It'll be interesting to see where they redirect all the anger and hate that embodies them. Who will they blame all their problems on now? It won't be long before they start eating each other.
Getting booted from there was such a hidden blessing.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 08:55
I feel comfy here now! Twatter definately has to feel it! Lmao
Took me a couple days to learn platform here, but starting to feel Family all around now. #FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
21 January, 08:43
once i saw your tweet last night vk, I got rid of my account. tired of their fookin games.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 January, 08:34
The glue that held it together-gone. Job done. There is a void, no reason to be there.
Besides the valuable info thru your page, we had much fun through the story being told each day. It was alive, all participating . Will miss the stories,, the suspense - that bond.

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
21 January, 07:49
I got a 6 day suspension for trying to wake up the normies and decided I was done helping Jack by giving him more users while being viciously attacked by his army of brainwashed zombies.
The moment I shut it down and uninstalled the app my whole vibe shifted towards the positive

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
21 January, 07:46
I got suspended again a few days ago for the fourth time, so I'm taking a sabbatical from Twitter for a while, in fact I haven't been on social media very much in the last couple of weeks trying to get caught up on all my chores and errands, and lupus has had me down and out for a couple of days but I am feeling better now. NCSWIC✝️ keep the faith everyone💜

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
21 January, 02:24
Your abrupt departure didn't help.... Just Saying

The American72 @TheAmerican72
21 January, 05:43
In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication
A good man can only help pad Jack's wallet for so long by staying in that hellhole.
I planned to quit at midnight last night and it still wasn't soon enough.

MJTruth MJTruth @MJTruth
21 January, 01:57
It has. lot of people still fighting though.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
21 January, 01:55
This platform is BRILLIANT! THANK YOU! I'm very happy to have a sane place to gather. twatter is beyond toxic. I'm feeling renewed tonight after my initial disgust from this morning. Let's get this country back!!!

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 January, 02:09
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
I feel the same way!💕

Red Pilled77 @Fishhawk
21 January, 11:37
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication

Georgia Peach @Gapeachs
21 January, 01:50
it stinks without you all🥲