Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
Don't you love how Anon's see things as they are!?!
12:59 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Jennifer Frazier @JenFrazier73
10 March, 08:11
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Tucker Carlson reamed them last night...I LOVED IT!!! Poor little duchess cried when there was an issue with Kate and flower girl dresses...while there are millions being affected by a pandemic and are losing their jobs. POOR THING! #tuckercarlson #ROYALPRIVILEGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Merriman @dmerry68
09 March, 12:10
I keep seeing these types of pictures of different celebrities with the square bulges at the ankle. But in this case, couldn't it be a mic pack? Just playing devils advocate here. She needs to burn for what shes done for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
08 March, 07:00
does oprah have THAT much to tell? I dont understand why she gets to stay out and play longer

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 March, 05:21
Let's not jump to conclusions...It might be her penis!

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 05:18
Why is this thing and Allan DeGeneres not in GITMO?
Special friends to the White Hats?

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
08 March, 05:16
To quote my Father's reply to many complimentary observations, "Whadya expect?!" 🤷‍♀️

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 05:13
Fascinating? Sure? But how on earth is Oprah not already beheaded for her crimes? What is the hold up in holding life long criminals accountable IMMEDIATELY? Jesus, Mary and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr!

08 March, 07:00
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
hahaha!! absolutely horrible name

Donna Hudson @Deba64
08 March, 04:53

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
08 March, 04:15
thought this was interesting to see on CNNs recap... thats one big Q
😉

08 March, 07:01
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
Q in control!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
08 March, 04:03

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 March, 03:37

Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
08 March, 02:50
Look closer. Looks like a little Demon wrapped around it's ankle.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 05:21
In response Mama Aeywat to her Publication
👍😁👍

IT DOES!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
08 March, 02:40
We have- simply put; come to the realization that nothing is as it appears.
And to accept what was once acceptable norms, as nothing more than a CON-JOB.
At first I was,
No fookin way!
Then, Get the fook outa here?
Next came embarrassment and humiliation of being fooled on an epic scale.
I found myself questioning everything I was ever taught, seen, and heard. First came the children, Hillary and all her associations. Thats when I seen -The Video-! (it crashed my desktop). Also My ability to sleep for 2-3 months. So that now I avoid that sorta shit.
Don't think once learned you can get over it. that is not how it works that was 4.5 years ago.
Now Im just pissed, and fearful for our way of life. I post alot of memes and humorous shit. About nasty topics and people. HUMOR IS A MUST! And in these bad times neccesary.
So keep a smile on your face, an song in your heart. And keep throwing everything including the kitchen sink at these derigebles assholes, till they squeel like pig

08 March, 07:05
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
thanks for this. Bad day for me. Nasuea so bad i took a nasuea pill. Mama said there would be days like this.

Niqole Godwins @Niqole
08 March, 02:35
Are they doubles?

chore Toke @choretoke
08 March, 02:23
OOOOH YEAH❗️Pedo❗️🤨

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
08 March, 02:22

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
08 March, 02:22
This is what Newsweek says.
https://www.newsweek.com/q...

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
08 March, 02:56
In response Jim Boswell to his Publication
they dont like that our news is bigger than their fake message 😂 And tgey didnt offer to prove us wrong. let us see her bare leg!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 March, 02:19
👏😁👏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 March, 02:01
YEP

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 March, 03:41
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🚀Dark to Light

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
08 March, 06:24
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
wearing ankle bracelet.

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
08 March, 02:01
Or maybe it is scripted this way.

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
08 March, 01:55
doesnt soumd like the Oprah to me, she is such a great public speaker innher day, she would NEVER stumble/mumble like that

08 March, 01:59
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
[Their] stress is overwhelming for [them]

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 March, 01:37
Well done, but she's still breathing ... that's going to cost her preciously, all pedos need to be sent to God for judgement!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 March, 02:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Maybe it was prerecorded, using green screen. It was used for the Pope and other shots on big screen.

Cher DGF @CherD23
08 March, 01:31
Check the video for myself and YUP, there was definitely a bump in the boot! Nice catch!

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
08 March, 01:30
All part of the show. They want us to see this.

08 March, 07:11
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
yes like Coumos nipple rings thru that thin shirt!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 March, 01:17
I just love Anons. 🙌🏻❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 March, 01:06
yep I got it too!

08 March, 01:15
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Good Job! It's carzy how we see things differently than those that are asleep.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 March, 01:03
I can't wait for this bitch to go down.