Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We all have different paths and timelines.

I know a lot of people are migrating to Telegram. I won't be.

My personal great awakening red pilling was done on Twitter from 2017-2021. I'm proud of the mark I made there and for all the friends I made as well. Such good times.

When I got suspended along with many other great Patriots including POTUS, Flynn and others, God whispered to me to focus on my new path because it's going to be an important one.

I'm not here for followers. Never was.

I was here to be counted before God, Angelic Witnesses and you Patriots as someone that gave it his all to spread truth and be part of the second greatest story ever told.

We have much more work to do, and the best is yet to come.

For now, I'm remaining here on AnonUp until it's time for the next phase when many people start to return publicly.

WWG1WGA!
12:36 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 March, 01:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Miss you on Twatter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 March, 02:22
We all gained a great deal from you DQH. I was AngelDoc10 on Twt and got booted same day as POTUS. I miss so many ppl I connected with here. Hope we can all meet up at some point. I passed on the word to larger accounts and I too am very proud to have been part of this history. Thank God for it all. Thank God for our Veterans on the front lines facing evil head on. God bless all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
got your six @gotyoursix
15 March, 10:28
I owe you a beer or three Doq! Thank you for all the hard work you have put in so far!

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
15 March, 09:53

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 March, 09:52
/Salute

PAIN NOW @PAIN
15 March, 09:51
Want a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening"?

So VERY simple. Arrest any ONE of THOUSANDS of treasonous traitors in the pure trash DC swamp for ALL to see. Let's use Adam Bennett Schiff Jr, a KNOWN and ABSOLUTE treasonous traitor with a list of crimes a mile long. Want simple. Sit back and observe......

Step 1: Arrest

Step 2: Perp walk

Step 3: Show trial for ANY and ALL to see

Step 4: Shoot between the eyes

Step 5: DEAD

Step 6: There is your REAL Aand TRUE "Great Awakening"

It doesn't get any more pure, plain and simple than this.
Anyone have an argument against arrsesting a KNOW and IDENTIFIED career con man and criminal, raise your hand NOW!

Choking to death at what we are witnessing. We have NOTHING. No justice. No PUBLIC arrests. No "Great awakening". No country.

Sickening to witness. Entire $picy bloody up nose!

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 March, 02:26
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I know everyone is so impatient with waiting -- but think of all those in the military, Secret Service who've waited their whole careers to see justice for this filth. It IS coming. I do have FAITH in DJT and faith in God. It is his timing, not ours. Remember, this is Biblical. Taking down the entire evil disgusting system. Three - four years is a drop in the bucket. Press on, hold the line, we're almost there.

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
15 March, 03:58
Thank you for all you do and keep doing!

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
13 March, 10:47
that’s so cool of you, doq!!!! like the patriot family here, you remain the reason “why” one pops-in to be inspired by your uplifting wisdom~speak 🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊

Lori Wright @LAWright
13 March, 10:00
Definitely feel the same way! ❤🇺🇸

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
13 March, 08:47
I'm right there with you.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
13 March, 08:45
Hugs

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
13 March, 08:10
Its about the LOVE Bro'. We love & support regardless! 😎🤙🏾🎚

American Patriot @Onthelake21
13 March, 08:02
Amen .... #wwg1wga 🇺🇸👊🇺🇸

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
13 March, 06:32
they keep purging twitter. i hardly follow anyone due to most of the patriots leaving for good. it is boring, but i feel like im still there for a reason. i share anon and gab stufff there. trying to hold the line there.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 March, 06:15
SAME HERE!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 March, 04:13
Agree 100%, Doq! Was on Twitter only to be part of this Great Awakening, then suspended January 6th, in Good Company, with little recourse to get back on. Don't miss it because it became a wasteland that day. Thankful for Anonup, which doesn't require one to download apps or anything else to be a part of.

ralph giese @RalphWhistler
10 March, 09:41
That's where I know you from, Doq. thank you for your service, brother.

Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
10 March, 09:20
here with you WWGIWGA🇺🇲

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
10 March, 08:53
Amen.

arba happihr @arba
10 March, 08:47
Pleased to meet you, Doq Holliday! My name is Arba, and I am on the same mission. It's a pleasure to meet you sir! We are winning! Prayers and Patiences is what was needed. Thank you for your services. We finally made it!!! Woohoo lucky us! Look at ALL of the Anonup warriors/ soldiers. Thankyou for your services everyone! Phew what a long journey to get here. ALOHAAA

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 March, 08:47
God bless you, Doq! So grateful for you.
#wwg1wga

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
10 March, 07:10
THANK YOU for all you have done to wake up our great country. i only caught the tail end of your Twiiter posts but am glad i found you here. I look forward to some big reveals!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 March, 06:53
Thank you and God bless ypu! I discovered AnonUp and loved the vibe here. I wanted to follow VK and you and a few others I came to trust over these last four years., Foe me it it all about getting accurate information and not being censored. Thanks for staying here.😄

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
09 March, 06:09
same sentiment, Doq ~ glad to be on the same ride!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 March, 04:33
I admire you for that! I am also not here for gathering followers. I'm here to try to help as many people that I can wake up, or become more woke. I post a variety of levels of woke, as I post what I feel lead to post after prayer. WWG1WGA. I think the credits of this show are about to run. ❤️

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
09 March, 04:02
This is a segment of what I wrote on my son's birthday on March 5:
"Today I am fighting the digital battle as best I can, having been redpilled in September last year and my searches leading me to Q.
I fight for my son and his sisters, for my husband, for my family (most of the who have taken the shot), for my sheep friends, for all my anon friends, and for the world.

Happy Birthday, Son! I hope to make leave a better world for you. WWG1WGA"

I too want to be counted as trying to make a difference. Many blessings, Doq, and all Patriots as we persevere and see this through.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 March, 03:55
Awesome Thats what im sure most us want Godspeed Im staying here as well

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
09 March, 03:55
Same here!!

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
09 March, 03:54
Thank you for all you do! I too was booted from Twitter in January for supporting President Trump. I'm glad I found Anonup as it's so much better - no censorship or hatred from leftists!