Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 March, 12:36
We all have different paths and timelines.

I know a lot of people are migrating to Telegram. I won't be.

My personal great awakening red pilling was done on Twitter from 2017-2021. I'm proud of the mark I made there and for all the friends I made as well. Such good times.

When I got suspended along with many other great Patriots including POTUS, Flynn and others, God whispered to me to focus on my new path because it's going to be an important one.

I'm not here for followers. Never was.

I was here to be counted before God, Angelic Witnesses and you Patriots as someone that gave it his all to spread truth and be part of the second greatest story ever told.

We have much more work to do, and the best is yet to come.

For now, I'm remaining here on AnonUp until it's time for the next phase when many people start to return publicly.

WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
15 March, 09:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Want a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening"?

So VERY simple. Arrest any ONE of THOUSANDS of treasonous traitors in the pure trash DC swamp for ALL to see. Let's use Adam Bennett Schiff Jr, a KNOWN and ABSOLUTE treasonous traitor with a list of crimes a mile long. Want simple. Sit back and observe......

Step 1: Arrest

Step 2: Perp walk

Step 3: Show trial for ANY and ALL to see

Step 4: Shoot between the eyes

Step 5: DEAD

Step 6: There is your REAL Aand TRUE "Great Awakening"

It doesn't get any more pure, plain and simple than this.
Anyone have an argument against arrsesting a KNOW and IDENTIFIED career con man and criminal, raise your hand NOW!

Choking to death at what we are witnessing. We have NOTHING. No justice. No PUBLIC arrests. No "Great awakening". No country.

Sickening to witness. Entire $picy bloody up nose!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
I know everyone is so impatient with waiting -- but think of all those in the military, Secret Service who've waited their whole careers to see justice for this filth. It IS coming. I do have FAITH in DJT and faith in God. It is his timing, not ours. Remember, this is Biblical. Taking down the entire evil disgusting system. Three - four years is a drop in the bucket. Press on, hold the line, we're almost there.
02:26 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 08:07
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
And I am not going anywhere. Just curious as to why they cannot throw a bone to those still asleep and behead a Schiff or hang a McConnell. "Great Awakening"? When? Where? How?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
18 March, 01:51
I thought it was going to be Easter last year -- maybe the deltas are a year off - other indications are that we are in "March Madness" and b/t now and early April --Easter is April 4th this year. If you don't already, I encourage you to watch Dr. Charlie Ward's channel - he's on rumble and bitchute - and RedPilltheWorld - Melissa - she's also on Bitchute and Rumble. As a psychologist, I often used CBT or cognitive behavioral therapy - I have to apply it to my own life - w/ a life-threatening diagnosis I told myself "I'm going to HAVE to find another way to THINK about this.' and I did - it helped me get through the first phase of treatment and healing. Same applies now personally and to the world situation. Detach from all the negativity - that will pull you down, down, down and trust/faith is the test here. Believe in good things - There ARE more good ppl vs. bad and we ARE coming into a completely new era of LIGHT. God wins - Dark to Light. God bless you and hang in there!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 08:06
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Not impatient at all. Feeling wonderful. It's been over 4 years since we were absolutely promised a drained swamp. It's time to end it and see some folks hang. PERIOD.

Not impatience. To call it impatience now is an exercise in futility. How can one, AFTER 4 PLUS YEARS, say ANYONE is impatient.

This is what baffles me. You folks don't care of this drags out until 2090. DEAD.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
18 March, 02:11
No, we do care and don't want it dragged out any more than you do. I just trust our military and Trump planners behind the scenes know when the right time will be - and much of it depends on God's timing as well, IMO. We'll all keep on keeping on while at the same time hoping to see justice prevail.