John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Let me ask you this question. If Trump were to come out and show you someone who he says is JFK jr. would you believe it was Trump and would you believe it was JFK jr.? Now I ask this because if you do than do you believe everything you see? There are holograms and deep fakes galore. Don't drop your guard just because you are told something you wish to be true because if you do you have once again become a part of the matrix. When this is done there will be no questions in anyones mind what is real.
09:42 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
08 March, 07:55
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Awaiting the day the reveal happens ...until then Trust the Plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 05:03
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Everyday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 06:54
I was a die-hard belever in the trump, not any more.
Too many horrors he brought upon GOD'S People.
He has full control over the World since 2017.
No one can blame any other DS, Dem, Rino or others.
They were taken out the 1st year.
Having control over the internet, the MSM, the Social Media...
since Vegas Massacre.
Need Proof...just ask, but wake up and protect your family.

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
08 March, 08:07
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
No one has full control over the world. If you actually believe that I pity you. But I don't think you believe it. I think you're here to divide and harm.

09 March, 04:42
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Chess is a perfect way to look at what Trump did and is doing. To take down the king you have to sacrifice a few pawns and maybe in the end almost everything on the board. The top players were taken out in 2017 but they all left soldiers behind. Some of those soldiers had a lot of power. Soldiers follow the orders given to them no matter if their leader is watching or not, they do this because the trust that person knows what is best and many do so without question. I hate to bring up the old Star Trek movies but in one Spock says "The good of the many outweighs the needs of the few". That is the truth as ugly as it may be. No one in the military went in knowing they would not see battle and it is a commanders responsiblity to keep them as safe as possible but if they have to choose to sacrifice 100 to save a 1000 they will. Every person in the world is at war and if Trump has to sacrific 1 million to save a billion he will. He will tear himself apart for it but he still will.

Carey Lou @Careylou
08 March, 06:52
All Truth and deception will be revealed someday

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 March, 10:10
and why is this a threat to so many who say they are anons? you really think that is all it would take for people to believe it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
08 March, 10:01
Personally, with all the clones, the masks they make today, I would need someone to inspect make sure there are no masks, then lift the hairline to see if they aare puzzle pissed together for a clone. Probably would want a blood test to prove it also. Nowadays you cannot believe what is in front you. Sad that we have to become so skeptical, but this is what our government has done to us.