John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 March, 09:42
Let me ask you this question. If Trump were to come out and show you someone who he says is JFK jr. would you believe it was Trump and would you believe it was JFK jr.? Now I ask this because if you do than do you believe everything you see? There are holograms and deep fakes galore. Don't drop your guard just because you are told something you wish to be true because if you do you have once again become a part of the matrix. When this is done there will be no questions in anyones mind what is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 06:54
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I was a die-hard belever in the trump, not any more.
Too many horrors he brought upon GOD'S People.
He has full control over the World since 2017.
No one can blame any other DS, Dem, Rino or others.
They were taken out the 1st year.
Having control over the internet, the MSM, the Social Media...
since Vegas Massacre.
Need Proof...just ask, but wake up and protect your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
No one has full control over the world. If you actually believe that I pity you. But I don't think you believe it. I think you're here to divide and harm.
08:07 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CarolineJuly1 in this post can reply
09 March, 11:29
In response Caroline July to her Publication

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 March, 04:35
In response Caroline July to her Publication
To question something is natural I believe. Each of us have lead a different life. We do not know what others have experienced or seen. I know people who would swear Trump is the anti christ and I know people who think he is Jesus, who am I to judge? I live my life by what I see and what I know and that is all I can do. The one thing I try not to do is judge anyone for anything. I really don't know what the truth is, I only know my truth. God is with me and he helps keep me silent when I need to listen and gives me a voice when I need to be heard. So to question and have an opinion are great things, if we don't question then we will believe anything and if we don't have an opinion we will never be an individual. Even though I agree that Trump has not had full control I also understand why people would think he did and he allowed innocent people to die. Unfortunatly he did, but he had no choice. Some do not sit well with that answer and that is ok because it is their opinion right?

09 March, 11:30
In response John Qpublic to his Publication