Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 01:45
C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WOLF Pawnee @RMFCo1822Ltd
12 February, 10:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 10:06
In response WOLF Pawnee to his Publication

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
07 March, 05:23
How can these attrocities be shown, legally? I believe they exist, just asking the question.

08 March, 07:02
In response Nannette Kendall to her Publication
Legally from ongoing Military Tribunals @ CAMP DELTA/CAMP JUSTICE, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba you ask? VIA DOD Space Force StarlinkSAT EAS-EBS scare-event blackout informing you, me & the rest world we've been under Martial Law since January 19. I've never seen an 8 year olds face ripped off before, I'm looking forward to watching it on our useless, bricked cell-phones just as much as you @npkendall

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
rmfo1822ltd Let me be frank, I am NOT looking forward to seeing a child's face ripped off!!! I only want proof that the people who are able to perpetrate such atrocities are punished. No need to respond!!!!
08:07 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by NPKENDALL in this post can reply
08 March, 08:36
In response Nannette Kendall to her Publication
Heard & couldn't agree more. Proof we've all been anxiously awaiting since Oct 2017. What we do know is that we are getting an R-rated, gruesome 10 day 3 x 8 hr/per live vid stream of Hilldabeast & the Cabal facing justice and swift execution for massive Crimes Against Humanity. I doubt we'll get popcorn intermissions or breaks to text or make phone calls during this 10 day storm. StarlinkSAT is no joke. The CABAL is #Fooked #SpaceForce