Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 March, 08:44
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
For years I knew that Ben & Jerry's were a bunch of Libtard's but I do love the ice cream. I can give that up. I also heard that Haagen Dazs is a definite no-no. I should go onto the ice cream business!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 March, 08:43
Lyft and Doordash? wow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
08 March, 08:17
yeah Walmart was shipping kids.

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 March, 02:53
Wait but this says yes to walmart at the top and no to walmart at the bottom???

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 March, 02:52
i just did a compare between Amazon and Chewy. Chewy was $40 less for same or better (HIGHER QUANTITY ) product but Chewy does not charge annual for free shipping

Gara Anthony @Texsunga
08 March, 04:46
In response Having Fits to her Publication
chewies and Kohls
Sprint and TMobil .