Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
08 March, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
i just did a compare between Amazon and Chewy. Chewy was $40 less for same or better (HIGHER QUANTITY ) product but Chewy does not charge annual for free shipping
02:52 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply
Gara Anthony @Texsunga
08 March, 04:46
In response Having Fits to her Publication
chewies and Kohls
Sprint and TMobil .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
08 March, 06:13
In response Gara Anthony to her Publication
Are you saying Chewy is bad too? This is very tricky because I try to support local petstore but 1. I have to wear a mask in some cases in others not because i simply told them I would not, 2. Some employees hae major job and customer hate issues. one in fact did get fired but its the attitude you do not get with home delivery products. In going out of my way to support local stores I often get a fook you very much. Our newspaper store the guy is just nasty. i try to distract that with kindness but its an uphill battle.