Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 March, 11:14
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
my first instinct was absolute revulsion. but im trying to expand my thinking. this could be helpful for some, if safe. for example, i get horrendously sick when pregnant. i was willing to endure it (5 times!) but it was terrible for my children. i would vomit everything i ate. i worried constantly that they were not getting enough nutrition. i would lose 30 pounds. you could make sure that the child had optimal nutrition, conditions, everything. but the bonding lost, the effect of carrying that child under your heart for a year- the element of sacrifice that engenders such vast love-the maternal hormones that turn you into an insane mama bear that will protect at all costs- i dont think giving those things up is wise. the dna of all of her children, and husband, has been found in the brains of women in autopsy. i cant help but think these meat suits we wear are vastly more important to us spiritually than we have any idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Femme Patriot17 @FemmePatriot17
10 March, 04:42
Did I just watch an episode of black mirror lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Hooper @khoop3
08 March, 02:30
You can't create a soul. Only God can. Animals do not have souls. Think logically.

Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
08 March, 10:59
So, once again science creates the problem, then offers the solution. Gotta keep that cash crop moving. ...ugh
I don't think this is part of God's plan.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
08 March, 08:43
This is absolutely disgusting.

chore Toke @choretoke
08 March, 04:11
SICK❗️❗️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 March, 03:47
everything designed to take away the human experience. this is freaking warped. Definitely not human. Anyone willing to do this is bot human as far as I am concerned.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 March, 03:28
One of the most impersonal ideas i've ever seen. No bonding at all with Mother/baby. Most anti natural take on one of the most beautiful duties as a human between Mom & Child.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
08 March, 01:42
This is done underground....for YEARS. This is how some children have been experimented on. Notice that this is from the UK and THEY say it's a 'possibility soon. THIS is done to prep people for the TRUTH. Notice the video says its for people to have a " normal regular life"...as if being pregnant was and abnormality. THIS is called 'conditioning. ...to THEIR Abnormality

Alexandra Neve @Alex
08 March, 02:21
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
FUCKING SICK.

Yvonne Hart @Iefkuh
08 March, 03:27
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Yes absolutly true

Last Days @lastdays1
08 March, 01:25
WTF???
👹👺🤡🤡🤡

shari vdk @GodisLove
08 March, 01:24
so wrong so very very wrong

nicraM nicraM @nicraMR
08 March, 01:20