Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
my first instinct was absolute revulsion. but im trying to expand my thinking. this could be helpful for some, if safe. for example, i get horrendously sick when pregnant. i was willing to endure it (5 times!) but it was terrible for my children. i would vomit everything i ate. i worried constantly that they were not getting enough nutrition. i would lose 30 pounds. you could make sure that the child had optimal nutrition, conditions, everything. but the bonding lost, the effect of carrying that child under your heart for a year- the element of sacrifice that engenders such vast love-the maternal hormones that turn you into an insane mama bear that will protect at all costs- i dont think giving those things up is wise. the dna of all of her children, and husband, has been found in the brains of women in autopsy. i cant help but think these meat suits we wear are vastly more important to us spiritually than we have any idea.
11:14 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it