Qued Forever @Quedforever
07 March, 02:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheryl Stover @sherylds
I watched their 2nd video today and they are still persistent in getting the truth out to the World - it angers me that those in power thought that they had the right to cast upon us a Pandemic that would kill hundreds of thousands of people across the World - and now to find out that it was all a hoax and it's nothing more than just a normal yearly flu and that only about 6% of all of the deaths were from this virus - I'm really pissed off now - but one good thing in all of this - I believe that they thought they had us right where they wanted us - silent and compliant - but what they weren't expecting was something called Trumpism - President Trump basically "Woke" us up and showed us the truth of what was happening and he taught us to fight for what we believe in and what we know is right - now as they say - the sleeping giant has been awoken - America is the Sleeping Giant - That's what the Leader of the Japanize Military said after they bombed Pearl Harbor - He said he was afraid
11:28 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sherylds in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sheryl Stover, click on at the bottom under it