Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
George News, "DO YOU TRUST THE PLAN?"
10:14 PM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
22 May, 07:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Sands @Shazy
10 March, 07:32
YES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
08 March, 10:38
hmmmm
4 to 6%
will be lost.... Q drop

These are the ppl that if you put something right in front of them, they still wont see it???

President AMG @nosoyrussian
08 March, 08:23
What platform is GEORGE News on??

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 March, 09:07
In response President AMG to her Publication
Telegram

Fear Not @fearnot
08 March, 01:38
There's no way people of our time would last forty days and nights on a smelly ark, plus the extended time it took for the water to recede. Not to mention 40 years wandering in the desert. We are an undisciplined, self centered, fast food, video game, instant gratification generation. The word WAIT has no meaning. Trust has little meaning amonst a world full of liars (deception is one of satan's greatest tools). I believe the plan, God's plan, I believe DJT, Q and other world wide actors play a role in the big picture. I'm not about to roll over and give up, and I won't be in the trenches (if necessary) with weak minded whiners!

American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
08 March, 01:44
In response Fear Not to her Publication
I am so glad other's think and speak. argh. check my page
I feel the same.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 March, 12:16

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
08 March, 12:00
yo, my plans usually have a lot less conjecture in them, so I gotta admit that if the plan is to destroy the economy, peoples lives, and then stuff a patented gene, into their body, the plan fucking sucks.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 March, 11:31
100% 👍 it's really the only thing keeping me going 🤷‍♂️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
07 March, 11:25
What's up with those 6%.....smh

Sheryl Stover @sherylds
07 March, 11:15
I've been wondering about it because it seems like it's taking a long time. President Trump since the 6th hasn't said anything about coming back soon in some way and his CPAC speech made it appear as though he will be running again in 2024 but by that point there won't be a United States of America. But I'm holding onto the hold the line and trust the plan as it's all we have (except God who is above all). I love Trump and miss him so much. It's amazing how just hearing one man can give you so much hope for the future.🆘⁉️♨️😈👽

Robin Lages @Robinbird
07 March, 10:56
Ok.... now Im way Pissed. somebody is Trolling you Cowboy. Its the George News posts. There us one w my name I did not post. WTF?????

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
08 March, 03:06
In response Robin Lages to his Publication
Several anomalies with "George News" on YT & Twitter lately... Elon's handle is active, but Jack's doing it. Several big names that got booted, came back with different owners... WATCH OUT!
#truth

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 March, 10:40
💯💯💯💯💯💯

Robin Lages @Robinbird
07 March, 10:18
Tell me why?

Robin Lages @Robinbird
07 March, 10:40
In response Robin Lages to his Publication
This is not my post

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 March, 10:16
.💯