Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
bill INspectrum @inspeqtor
17 March, 01:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Tried to find an original copy. This one is so full of typos its maddening. Dont buy this one. And Marvelous does have 1 L, but maybe not in 1897.....just sayin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
11 March, 05:12
Freaking LOVE this book!🥰

The few times I was frustrated with all of this or started to doubt my belief in this movement I remind myself of this book and almost immediately I feel a sense of calmness and reassurance and Im good to go again. Strange right...lol.😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cax SCx @Cax
11 March, 12:33
People are starting to remember. Earth is a tough boot camp, but that is why the strongest souls are here. Faith. 😇

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
10 March, 12:02
The last President of the Corporation, right... I can´t wait till the 19th President of USA is in control of everything. The whole world need Law and Order 💖💖💖

Nancy Keeler @CrankyNan
09 March, 04:41
You can also download an audio version from Libravox.org for free.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
09 March, 01:42
im sure this has already been addressed but the word marvelous has only 1 L.

Cindy Jane @Doodle1
09 March, 09:52
There is an illustration inside the book that looks just like Baron in 2015-2016

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
09 March, 01:36
Hey Ez, did you hear McEnamy comms? Seen it on AWK, present and future tense, not past!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 March, 08:15
Ive come to realize that all of these book(s) are all a part of the show. I just hope when this is all over that all of the proceeds from the sale of them is going toward the "Patriot Funds" Piggy Bank #propagandaisnecessary #ifyouknowyouknow #iknow 😎🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸😎

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
08 March, 08:10
I just ordered this on Amazon...I can share:-)

Nancy Keeler @CrankyNan
09 March, 04:40
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
You can also download an audio version from Libravox.org

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
08 March, 05:49
Project Looking Glass?

Jamie Barlow @Flyinby2
08 March, 03:54
Ezra Ingersoll (b.1700) married to Elizabeth Lockwood (b. 1702) Marriage date not listed. Source: Ingersoll Family Bible geneology at U of Indiana. Elizabeth died 1821. They had 8 children, the youngest in 1812. No children given the name Ezra. No further history shown. Mike Pence is from Indiana. Does he fit in to the story somewhere too? A Lafe Pence is mentioned in the books. Is Ghost Ezra a play on Ezra's Ghost?

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
08 March, 05:49
In response Jamie Barlow to his Publication
Or is he Ezra Cohen Watnik?

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
07 March, 09:10
Started reading it today. 😁

Star Lite @Starlite
07 March, 07:03
I wonder how long it will be before they try to ban this book from schools.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 04:03
There is no such thing as a coincidence!

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
07 March, 03:12

Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
09 March, 01:57
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
This is awesome!! Made my day!! Thank you so much!!🥰

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
07 March, 02:27
🤷‍♀️tough read......no epiphanies

Law & Physics @physics171
07 March, 01:42

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
07 March, 01:38
Here's the Lib. Congress link to: Baron Trumps Underground Journey https://www.loc.gov/item/4... I just downloaded it to read it later

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 March, 02:02
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
07 March, 12:58
my mind cannot even begin to wrap around all the connections throughout history...kind of like when I try to comprehend Eternity..

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 March, 12:33
Time Travel - Temporal Drives

Strega Nonna @Streganonna
07 March, 12:32
I'm currently reading this, and finish another one of his works back in October - 1900; or the Last President. Its short, but reflects a lot of what we just went through and the direction we are going in should it continue.
https://www.loc.gov/item/0...

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 March, 03:32
In response Strega Nonna to her Publication
How does 1900 Last President end, please?

Judy Cooper @JPC11
07 March, 12:21
I tried reading this book Book Baron Trumps adventures, but it's a very hard read. I'll give it another try sometime

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 March, 12:23
In response Judy Cooper to his Publication
I've been reading one of those books & it also helps if you're in a particular mood I've found lol

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 March, 12:23
In response Judy Cooper to his Publication
Here is an audio from YouTube you can try.

https://youtu.be/4nWpcW9x4...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Mini Lewis @MRSFBA
07 March, 12:14
On my Kindle 😁

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
07 March, 12:13
Who knows what time is... yet!

Neanderthal S27 @s27
07 March, 12:08

Platte River @Seds4
07 March, 01:13
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Another picture to let us know that something may happen sometime.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 March, 11:59
うわ ー!!読みたい😲

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
07 March, 11:54
Time travel for sure, do not have picture of the book the last president, interesting, mr pool posted obscure picture, l saw it on another post and it looked like to me a crown, l was thinking maybe the will be a crowning not a presidency, only God knows that, however mr pool pictures are very crytic. God knows all🙏

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
07 March, 04:38
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
went on that interresting site .... but for some reason i got out and cant go back :((
take a look https://ingersoll-lockwood...

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 March, 03:35
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
People in the spiritual community say President Trump will be CROWNED.

He is God appointed to be the leader of the World.

This is what they all say.

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
07 March, 11:48
Currently reading, very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
07 March, 11:45
WOW