Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 March, 11:43
Published in 1897.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
Time travel for sure, do not have picture of the book the last president, interesting, mr pool posted obscure picture, l saw it on another post and it looked like to me a crown, l was thinking maybe the will be a crowning not a presidency, only God knows that, however mr pool pictures are very crytic. God knows all🙏
11:54 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lionessSouthAfrica in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
09 March, 03:35
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
People in the spiritual community say President Trump will be CROWNED.

He is God appointed to be the leader of the World.

This is what they all say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lita Wuji @LITALOO
07 March, 04:38
went on that interresting site .... but for some reason i got out and cant go back :((
take a look https://ingersoll-lockwood...

08 March, 02:55
In response Lita Wuji to her Publication
Overload traffic☺️

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
07 March, 04:35
yep redcollie on tweeter , he talks about mr loop as a time traveller and explain it ..

08 March, 02:58
In response Lita Wuji to her Publication
oh cool, last night l deleted all patriots l had bookmarked from twatter, so will try find him, the reason l deleted cos they were all banned like wise for me on face crook, they disable my account

Janet Lewis @jlws21
07 March, 02:46
Who is Mr. Pool? I have seen this referenced a lot.

08 March, 03:02
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
He was banned on twatter but l do believe other people post his pictures, maybe he came back with another name, however he post pictures related to where we are right now, whiplash used to post a lot of his posts, he is a mystery guy, oh he post pictures leaves them up for about an hour then deletes them, this is what l heard, maybe he is a time traveller, all one big mystery to me☺️

James Q. Patriot @SilverFoxx
07 March, 01:21
In the photo, looking at the left hand, it looks more like something similar to a device from Back to the Future. Remember the flux capacitor? This is what it looks like.

Carey Lou @Careylou
07 March, 01:28
In response James Q. Patriot to his Publication
Tesla

07 March, 11:55
need an edit button typo and spelling sorry

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
07 March, 01:04
Yep, 100% agree, need an edit button. And even though i curse it out sometimes, autocorrect. @administrator