Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Q tells us symbolism will be their downfall.

This is a VERY DEEP DIVE into the roots of
Masonic & Occultist symbolism in pop culture.

Our whole planet is inundated with ancient images rooted in prehistoric sun worshiping cults. It extends into all facets of our community from architecture and advertising to religion, government, big business and entertainment.

“It’s always been out in the open.

You just have to LOOK.”

-Q

*Slide 7 = History of the Cabal blood pact made with Satan in the Garden of Eden and documents the heirs of the Babylonian Mystery School secrets through the ages to the modern era ⤵️
11:24 AM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jet Q77 @JetQ7
29 March, 12:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Fascinating dig! Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
13 March, 09:54
why was trumps stage a nazi symbol that bothers me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
13 March, 09:34
Black Markets - YouTube

Have you ever considered that we have been here in history before? Why? or why not?This presentation on Black Markets and how they negatively effect the Peop...

Law & Physics @physics171
13 March, 08:59

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
09 March, 06:17
great deep dive. this one is way informative and connects many dots! thank you !

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 March, 08:23
“When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men. They shall then know truth and, more than that, they shall realize that from the beginning truth has been in the world unrecognized, save by a small but gradually increasing number appointed by the Lords of the Dawn as ministers to the needs of human creatures struggling co regain their consciousness of divinity.”
― Manly P. Hall, Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
08 March, 07:54
sick and evil. symbols are everywhere 😡🤬👹

Warrior Princess @childrescuenow
08 March, 07:53
When all these baby and toddler clothes started coming out with skulls on them I wanted to vomit. Everyone was putting them on their kids. I was like, are you nuts??

Whimma Texas @Whimma
08 March, 09:30
Incredible thread! Thanks for all of your hard work! We need to share thi as far and wide as possible! Knowledge is power!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
08 March, 12:16
So true. An ancient evil with ancient symbols. Its tentacles are so far-reaching and intertwined in our world. Thank you for your research. Great and interesting post as always 🙏
Thankfully #GodWins
John 16:33: "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." 1 John 4:4: "You are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

HOPE FILLED TEXAN @hopenotwasted
07 March, 11:10
i bought the movie Belly of the beast and it goes into the truth of america and my eyes are open

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 10:09
Great great post!! Sharing God Bless🙏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 March, 05:54
If you Still dont believe your own eyes, WHO WRITE LAST BIDAN SPEACH WITH PELOSI:

need English subtitles, hillarious🤞

https://youtu.be/iMJB91A30...

Ane Zee @AneZ
08 March, 07:46
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
https://drxmd.com
SO IMPORTANT!!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 March, 05:52
Interesting background

https://tabublog.com/2017/...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 10:21
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Wow Carole, very interesting..i had to save it to read the rest tomorrow, I'm exhausted (as usual) so thanQ for the great read with breakfast.. God Bless🙏

Christina Maga @Christina71
07 March, 05:40
I keep seeing the people arguing, about where we are in Revelation. They know something is up (Thank God) but they like to guess, some say the antichrist is here, some say no. I wish we all knew exactly where we are. They have the symbolism everywhere, and no one touches it. To pay attention to it, increases the potency!!! Are we to just leave it sitting here on Earth, while we are at war with them? I'm still stuck on the people whom think Trump is the antichrist, WTHeck?!! How could anyone think that? He is saving the children, it makes no sense!! I'm tired of being nice, I'm really to tell them off, for being so stupid. Today feels heavy too. Stressful.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 March, 05:07
Incredible!!! I have added this to my info arsenal! Thank you!!! Q also says the news unlocks the map. Godfather lll?

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 March, 06:10
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Holy blast from the past.... #jimmyhoffa

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
07 March, 05:05
thank you so much for all your hard work!
Love & llight...
WWG1WGA

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 March, 02:48
First shot of Cabal D.U.M.B in cyberspace.
Proud Russian effort when they publicly DECLASS ET presence IN 2008😉

https://youtu.be/fzMX2CVIZ...

Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
07 March, 02:29
True Occultism is based in Light. It is a practice that counters the weak spells of darkness. You hold the power. This key gives us the symbolism and power to reverse the spells of darkness. All you have to do is look at it for 5 minutes. We know all the symbolism good/bad in subconsciousness. The proper use of the Keys allows us to "Unfold" the truth into conscious awareness.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 March, 10:39
In response Hippie Patriots to his Publication
remember the famous guy falling from the world trade center? The position of Trayvon Martin his body dead?
hanged man.
Most have no idea of the relevance of this

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 March, 10:39
In response Hippie Patriots to his Publication
remember the famous guy falling from the world trade center? The position of Trayvon Martin his body dead?
hanged man.
Most have no idea of the relevance of this

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 March, 02:21
the current NEW WORLD ORDER has a lineage: the merger of the Illuminati and Freemasons

https://thenewamerican.com...

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
07 March, 12:39
This is a fantastic post that shows an enormous amount of work, my friend! Thank you so much for posting.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
07 March, 12:51
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
TY - I sure learned a lot by doing it - I never knew about the ancient town of MEDIA!!