THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
04 March, 07:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
05 March, 08:21
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Believe it or not, I'm in N FL & our local govt has allowed businesses to decide if they want masks worn in their establishments & they are "required" just about EVERYWHERE "due to local ordinance." The coward mayor wont even address the public. He just keeps extending the ordinance every 30 days & has done so since October & his ppl last week announced that he will continue to do so until he sees the "threat" subside. Even to walk into a restaurant, you are to be masked until you get to your table. The idiocy of that & the payroll these places use up keeping "bouncers" at the door boggles my mind. But ppl are FINALLY getting FED UP & now down every aisle you see ppl wearing them around their necks & starting to all FIGHT BACK. We need EVERYONE to STOP COMPLYING w/this BS & we want DeSantis to override these conpromised local govts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
Same in Oklahoma. The mayors keep extending the "mandate" 😡I have never worn a mask but sadly the sheeple refuse to stop wearing them when the hell are they going to start questioning tge narrative? 15 days to flatten a curve and its been a year!
09:48 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trumpfan9923 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Fan9923, click on at the bottom under it