NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 08:40
Dan Scavino on Instagram:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 09:28
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
👆Scavino video coincides with the definition of “precipice”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 09:30
• Precipice •

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 March, 03:10
This entire Concept and narrative is just like me turning a ton of snakes loose in my home full of children just to prove to them that snakes are REAL!!! Now seriously, would YOU do that to YOUR children?

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
07 March, 03:59
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
I wouldn't need to because my children are not stupid and trust me to tell them the truth to the best of my knowledge. Unfortunately ppl are to blindfolded to even see a bit of the light of truth.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
Well, my point is....WOULD YOU do that? Thats just like installing a Nanny Cam in your home just so you can CATCH a Nanny abusing your child or pet! WHY would you ALLOW anyone to strike your loved one even just one more time...to PROVE a POINT?!!!
NOT ME! You don't get ANOTHER chance to STRIKE or inflict pain upon MY loved ones....I just don't GET the STRATEGY!
04:16 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GentryRose in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danita Rhea, click on at the bottom under it