NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 08:40
Dan Scavino on Instagram:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 09:28
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
👆Scavino video coincides with the definition of “precipice”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 09:30
• Precipice •

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 March, 03:10
This entire Concept and narrative is just like me turning a ton of snakes loose in my home full of children just to prove to them that snakes are REAL!!! Now seriously, would YOU do that to YOUR children?

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
I wouldn't need to because my children are not stupid and trust me to tell them the truth to the best of my knowledge. Unfortunately ppl are to blindfolded to even see a bit of the light of truth.
03:59 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InannaYolande in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 March, 04:16
In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication
Well, my point is....WOULD YOU do that? Thats just like installing a Nanny Cam in your home just so you can CATCH a Nanny abusing your child or pet! WHY would you ALLOW anyone to strike your loved one even just one more time...to PROVE a POINT?!!!
NOT ME! You don't get ANOTHER chance to STRIKE or inflict pain upon MY loved ones....I just don't GET the STRATEGY!