NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 08:40
Dan Scavino on Instagram:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 09:28
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
👆Scavino video coincides with the definition of “precipice”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 March, 03:10
This entire Concept and narrative is just like me turning a ton of snakes loose in my home full of children just to prove to them that snakes are REAL!!! Now seriously, would YOU do that to YOUR children?

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
07 March, 03:59
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
I wouldn't need to because my children are not stupid and trust me to tell them the truth to the best of my knowledge. Unfortunately ppl are to blindfolded to even see a bit of the light of truth.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
07 March, 03:01

NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 09:53
I’m seeing a lot of chatter about hitting the ‘precipice’. Keep in mind your precipice is not the same as the Karen or Ken next door. This same logic is being pulled from when someone ‘wakes’ up to what is happening. Your switch to what woke you is different than the next person - as is your precipice. Reread those drops above and take a moment to understand the meaning of this statement:

“For many you cannot tell them the truth.
You must show them.”

Then remember - this evil is GLOBAL.

Hold firm patriots, the precipice of our country, not just yours, swiftly approaches. We will need all hands on deck when the BOOMS come. Hold the line, frens. 🇺🇸

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 March, 10:13

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 March, 03:15
And, if the powers that be keep telling us to "hold the line" while taking us farther and farther from seeing results of this race we're experiencing, only to issue more and more exposure without PROVABLE consequence...Even their news becomes PROPAGANDA!!!

AT SOME POINT, COVERT MUST BECOME OVERT!!!

NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 09:41
The meaning of precipice 👆👇

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 March, 09:46
on it ...