Symbolism will be their downfall @Sventeen
06 March, 09:04
GEORGE NEWS on Telegram is considered by experienced anons to be a reliable source for information.

Hold the line all anons/patriots WW
The Best Is Yet To Come!😮

Make of this what you will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
06 March, 10:36
In response Symbolism will be their downfall to his Publication
The #George YT channel used to be called Anonymous HQ - I witnessed the changeover.

I am of the belief that George and Q are intertwined...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teioh >>> @Teioh
06 March, 01:14
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
I know I'm not the only one who thinks Juan O Savin could be Jr.

Look at his book Kid By The Side Of The Road, it's like a big magazine and the writing style is similar to some of the articles in George.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 March, 06:08
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
All I know about Juan O Savin is one of the many Patriots helping to save the world. His movie THE CALLED has information and inspiration never before released until now.

Ally Oop @Ally
Juan O savin is not JFK Jr.
It's not his voice, Juan's is very gravely.
And I witnessed over on WeGo one of Jr's accounts post that he wasn't Juan and then edit to change it. It was all the chatter over a year ago, some channels thought he was and I wondered but I've come to conclusion that that would be a no.
I've never seen JFK Jr wear cowboy boots. Have you?
03:43 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ally in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ally Oop, click on at the bottom under it