Symbolism will be their downfall @Sventeen
06 March, 09:04
GEORGE NEWS on Telegram is considered by experienced anons to be a reliable source for information.

Hold the line all anons/patriots WW
The Best Is Yet To Come!😮

Make of this what you will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
06 March, 10:36
In response Symbolism will be their downfall to his Publication
The #George YT channel used to be called Anonymous HQ - I witnessed the changeover.

I am of the belief that George and Q are intertwined...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teioh >>> @Teioh
I know I'm not the only one who thinks Juan O Savin could be Jr.

Look at his book Kid By The Side Of The Road, it's like a big magazine and the writing style is similar to some of the articles in George.
01:14 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Teioh in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 March, 06:08
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
All I know about Juan O Savin is one of the many Patriots helping to save the world. His movie THE CALLED has information and inspiration never before released until now.

Ally Oop @Ally
07 March, 03:43
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Juan O savin is not JFK Jr.
It's not his voice, Juan's is very gravely.
And I witnessed over on WeGo one of Jr's accounts post that he wasn't Juan and then edit to change it. It was all the chatter over a year ago, some channels thought he was and I wondered but I've come to conclusion that that would be a no.
I've never seen JFK Jr wear cowboy boots. Have you?