Only people mentioned by DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 11:00
In response DeJean76 QQQ to her Publication
It's time to end the entire scam.

FUCK IT! KILL them ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 March, 08:11
Digital version for those that would like the momento...
Please share widely...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 March, 08:41
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
The very last sentence is a curious one.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 March, 07:28
I WOULD RATHER MAKE IT RIGHT! OUR KIDS & GENERATIONS TO COME ARE LOSING AMERICA WHILE WE SIT BACK & WAIT TO BE CONQUERED.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN TIL I REALIZED WE'RE STILL ASLEEP... WHAT I SAW FROM JOE TONIGHT, IT'S AN OUTRAGE! I'M DONE TALKING & SPECULATING... BE WELL PEOPLE.
I'M BEING CALLED!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 11:02
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Amen. Either Patriots are in control or theya re not. Either we have it all or we don't. Time to throw those forgotten Americans, the ones who have gotten skul fucked for decades, a MOTHER FUCKING bone!

TODAY!