Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
12 March, 11:09
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I was in the Navy, and when your told to go get a vaccination, you do it, but alot of the military today are refusing it. So they know your rights, I doubt seriously they are going to try to force you to do anything. Hell they don't even want it. They may be there to help those who do want it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
07 March, 05:35
💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 March, 07:51
They are there to distribute vaccines. UGH.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 March, 12:59
🙏Thank God. Obama set that city and state up to function as one of the most corrupted places in the U.S. Most of my family is there and very scared and brainwashed. Please free them. Mayor lightfoot was sending police to bust open church doors and arrest the people inside and making her Police Officers be sworn in to the NWO under Lucifer. Please, free them from this tyranny. Many Mahalos I pray for all.🙏💛

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
07 March, 01:09
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You know they're there to help with the "community vaccination center" FEMA set up at the United Center, right?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 March, 12:55
yes few blocks down from mi casa

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
07 March, 12:54
Awesome! I'm sure you will be the welcoming committee! Take good care!