Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
07 March, 12:53
Well...
Chicago has 'company'

https://youtu.be/dyfof56um...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
🙏Thank God. Obama set that city and state up to function as one of the most corrupted places in the U.S. Most of my family is there and very scared and brainwashed. Please free them. Mayor lightfoot was sending police to bust open church doors and arrest the people inside and making her Police Officers be sworn in to the NWO under Lucifer. Please, free them from this tyranny. Many Mahalos I pray for all.🙏💛
12:59 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
07 March, 01:09
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You know they're there to help with the "community vaccination center" FEMA set up at the United Center, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 March, 04:45
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Not sure if you meant that in a positive or negative way. Is this a good or bad thing to you for Chicago, I mean to ask?