Lady 4Trump @Dollface
11:50 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 07:09
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Maybe this is showing Flynn what a pos this cat is. Speaking of cointelpro.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 05:32
https://www.google.com/sea... Cursory search, saving this here, for me for later. LOTS of military were inflitrated at the top, NO idea if the good guys changed it back to Obummer firing the natural fk out of top brass before he left. AFTER making another tunnel under the White House, why do you need a tunnel if your ass is leaving, oh yeah, I know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 05:26
Just really starting to watch this vid, and not sure if this guy is also an operative or not. Been doing this decades and when I get a minute, I'll start researching him. The thing that pisses me off about operatives, is there really are so many fkin real victims.

07 March, 03:47
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Damn, this was on the side scroll.....Kappy right again. WOW

07 March, 03:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He means the fakers in those orgs, I know, not the good ones, they like to keep the lower rungs unaware of true ops for obvious reasons, since they are scum bags. The top ones, to clean house, remove the bad ones at the top. NO one can be better than the purity of top command, which is why they try to hold those positions. Get some partiots in there, if they are not.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
07 March, 03:31
Q !A6yxsPKia. 08/09/2018 22:27:00 ID:
Archive Bread/Post Links: 62 / 126
Direct Link: 126
[SPY OP]
[WH [Hussein][VJ][DM][JB][RE][[[JK]]][SP][KM]]←—-→[HRC/DNC]
[C_A [JB][CLAS1-5]](NSA - play/reveal TT) ^^
[DNI [JC]] ^^
^^^^^ ^^
[DOJ [LL][SY][BO-CS(UK)][DL][PS][DL][JC][MM][RB]]←——–→[BC]*
^^^^^
[FBI [JC][AM][JR][MS][BP][PS][LP][JB][MK][JC][SM][TG][KC]]←————→[[HRC][BC][HA][CM]………][FAKE NEWS]
^^^^
[NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]
^^^^
[FUSION GPS](Shell2)←——–(CS)——-→[NO NAME]
[PERKINS COIE](Shell2) ^^^^^
[WASH FREE BEACON](Shell1) ^^^^^^
[[HRC][JP][RM]/DNC[DWS]/[JC]]←—–→[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]←—→[CS]

Cont...

07 March, 03:33
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
1828 cont.

*Tarmac (final meeting - no charges/drop = supreme court)
*Go-Between(s) (meetings 1-4)
Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast)
FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist - feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB)
They NEVER thought she would lose.
Q

07 March, 03:34
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
Q !4pRcUA0lBE 05/12/2018 11:50:47 ID: 904c6f
Archive Bread/Post Links: 1383745 / 1384036
Direct Link: 1384036
Anonymous 05/12/2018 11:25:41 ID:4296e0
Archive Bread/Post Links: 1383745 / 1383888
Direct Link: 1383888
>>1383873
We've all been blinded for too long. Alex Jones is NOT alt media, he is a traitor. He makes us all look crazy. Fuck him

>>1383888
Time to move on.
Big week ahead!
https://insider.foxnews.co...
Q

Christina Maga @Christina71
07 March, 02:40
Wow! Very telling. I have so many questions. Nothing is ever hidden, when people freak out on the details, they need to be strong for the children. They liked that lake....

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 March, 12:35
🤯