Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 March, 06:43
Looks like physical silver is sold out nearly everywhere now.

Don't say I didn't encourage/warn you.

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
06 March, 09:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I just brought 4 more ounces today 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
terry Woodard @TGirl
06 March, 09:23
In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication
I just bought some rounds from Money Exchange but really don't know what the heck Im doing, as it says accord stuff about the rounds read the little sentence I copied from their site below,and so why are they selling it then if not backed by the Gov??

On the other hand, a round is struck at a private mint. It can have the same obverse and reverse design as a coin, but it can’t have a face value. This means a round isn’t a legal tender backed by the United States government.

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
06 March, 09:26
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
I bought 1oz bars of the american flag can't wait to get them😉 As long as it's 999 silver you are good!!!

terry Woodard @TGirl
Ok it does say that it's that amount and I really don't know what the hype about it is but bought it because of al the hype I mean is something great really a guarantee?
10:12 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TGirl in this post can reply
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
06 March, 10:14
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
weigh them lots of fakes out there. ee bought 400.00 worth of coins. had yo return all fake none weighed out.

Data Gramma @Vic
06 March, 10:17
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Who did you buy from so no one else gets duped?

terry Woodard @TGirl
06 March, 10:22
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Ok so weighing them is the first thing I must do wow ok, sooo much Gratitude for that valuble lesson!!