Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever. Proverbs 10:25
09:22 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
William Cherry @Oleglory
24 March, 05:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Amen ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 March, 03:52
๐Ÿ™Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 04:26

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 March, 01:34
Yes. God uses storms to remove tbe wicked. "The storm of the Lord will burst out in wrath... on the heads of the wicked." Jeremiah 30:23 ๐Ÿ’ฅ23๐Ÿ’ฅ

18 March, 03:53
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Amen

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 March, 01:17
WE R THE STORM

Enchanted Mermaid @Cyberfriend
07 March, 01:57

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
07 March, 01:13
Amen

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 March, 12:28
Amen! Amen! Amen! So good! We are living it and experiencing it as the Bible plays out in front of us. Some see it and some dont but what a time to be alive! Biblical!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 11:50
I needed to see this at just this time. I'm sitting on my couch and I feel like we are surrounded by evil. I hate the feeling. Tears are filling my eyes. It's so hard to hold the line and keep the faith sometimes. GOD, where are you?

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
06 March, 11:49
Amen ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปGod won

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 11:45
You know, this is the first time in over a hundred years our military are truely fighting for America, land of the free. We are so very thankful for and proud of them! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
06 March, 11:36

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 11:02
Victory Belongs to Jesus - Todd Dulaney (Lyrics) - YouTube

1 John 5:4King James Version (KJV)4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.Our...

Praying Patriot Mom - UM โ˜€๏ธ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
06 March, 10:34
Amen! Standing firm in the truth and Holding the line for as long as it takes. We must never give in to evil. #praying for President Trump, our military and the patriots.
#GodWins

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
06 March, 10:25
"At the End of the Storm is a Golden Sky and
the sweet song of a Lark".

JFK Jr.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 March, 09:51
Not sure how I strolled by this one, but itโ€™s vibing real nice Clark!

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
06 March, 09:47
This is the LONGEST storm I've ever been through! God help us all!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
06 March, 09:50
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Joni - this cracked me up ๐Ÿ˜‚true !

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 09:54
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
That swamp was multi dimensional. It even shocked Trump at one point.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 09:39
Like a Wall We the People from The United States for America

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 09:39
I'll be standing right beside you brother!

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
06 March, 09:38
For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us.
2 Corinthians 1:20

18 March, 03:54
In response Jehanne ArQ to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Amen

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
06 March, 09:37
thats right!!!!! AMEN. Gods chosen are WARRIORS. we are yall. stay prayed up.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
06 March, 09:31
Amen๐Ÿ™

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 March, 09:29

Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
06 March, 09:26

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 March, 08:47
In response Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ to his Publication
I like the cross shadow on top of the word "Rainbow", for the "Globe" marquis. Nice reminder.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Beth Wansley @SuperFlare
06 March, 09:25
I love God's promises. Yes and Amen!