Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 08:30
Does anyone have evidence that nothing happened on March 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
06 March, 08:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
March 4th was a DEEP STATE propaganda move ! They were hoping Trump & Q supporters would show up. NOTHING HAPPENED ! So the DEEP STATE is trying again. They have Created a new date to cover there Asses.
The new date MARCH 20th.
Why March 20th I have no idea.
They want to use US against US
To build media News propaganda
and Demonize Trump. Remember Q HAS NEVER GIVEN DATES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
why did no one deny the 4th of Mar??? i never heard it told it was a nothing burger until Mar 5th. No one but Kim Runner prior said What happens if nothing happens on Mar 4. Thats when i knew it was a big fat zero! but nobody else said anything.
08:57 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
06 March, 09:02
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Just remember Q does not Drop Dates. Its the Marxist Cabal wanting us to hit the streets in full force. To have a good reason to Disarm America and play the blame game on TRUMP and Repblican party